Boyfriend Pants

8:37




“Boyfriend jeans” are a very strong trend this season. The problem that I have with these kind of jeans is that, when I see them on other girls, I love them, but when it comes to wear them myself, I always have doubts. However, I think they are extremely chic, with a very strong personality and, specially, so comfortable.
As I wanted to neutralize the informal touch of the jeans, I´ve chosen more diplomatic garments, such as the vest (with little pink squares print) fitting the pink pastel blazer, which I´ve shown before here. The rest of the accessorizes; the hat with a urban style, the bag as a shoulder bag and the high heel shoes, make the perfect balance between formal and informal look.
Happy Wednesday!!!

Una tendencia que ha entrado fuerte esta temporada son los conocidos “Boyfriend jeans”. El problema que yo, personalmente, tengo con este tipo de jeans, es que los veo en las demás chicas y me encanta, pero cuando me veo yo con ello… siempre tengo dudas. No obstante, me parecen extremadamente chics, con un fuerte personalidad y, sobretodo, comodísimos.
Como quería contrarestar el toque informal del pantalón, he escogido prendas que siguen una línea más diplomática, como es el caso del chaleco (con pequeños cuadritos en rosa) a juego con la blazer en tonos pastel que ya enseñé aquí. El resto de los complementos, tanto el gorrito de estilo urbano, el bolso como bandolera y los zapatos de tacón terminan de formar el outfit dando un efecto equilibrado entre formal e informal.
Feliz miércoles!!!









-     Boyfriend jeans: Bershka
-     T-shirt/camiseta: MEK DNM
-     Vest/chaleco: Suitblanco
-     Belt/cinturón: Hollister
-     Blazer/chaqueta: Stradivarius
-     Bag/bolso: Primark
-     High heel shoes/zapatos de tacón: Zara
-     Hat/gorro: present/regalo (??)
 

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Me encanta el look, estas guapísima la chaqueta es preciosa!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amazing outfit, you are very stylish. Today for the first time I visit your blog and I like it so much. Following you on Bloglovin, will be very happy to see you on my blog too.
    Kisses from Istanbul
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe